Every motorcycle has something that can be changed for a better look or improved ergonomics. TRW offers special parts and accessories to suit the riders’ own tastes and needs, adding a truly “personal touch” to their bikes.
The TRW product portfolio
TRW Chassis Systems & Accessories
Our stylish and technically sophisticated products perfectly complete our comprehensive range of brakes, clutches, rear sets and handlebars, jack-up kits, height reducers, licence plate holders, chain guards, brake and clutch levers – if necessary, all these accessories are supplied with TÜV certificate of conformity!
A jack-up kit lifts the rear, reduces the wheelbase and helps to adopt the characteristics of a motorbike to personal preferences. For added height, more ground clearance and improved agility, the TRW rear jack-up kits will raise the rear between 25-45 mm, depending on the model.
TRW motorcycle jack-up kits give you:
- Additional ground clearance
- More agility and improved cornering
- Firmer suspension and more rear wheel clearance
- A perfect and easy way to adjust the handling characteristics to individual preferences
- A dynamic and fantastic look of the whole bike
- A significant change to a more sporty riding behaviour
- When accelerating, the rear dips less
TRW motorcycle jack-up kits are “made in Germany”, laser-cut from high quality stainless steel or CNC-milled aluminium parts. The robust parts ensure safety and come complete.
TRW motorcycle jack-up kits will enable better handling on corners and offer a much more dynamic look without great expense. The modified parts change the angle of the swing arm and raise the rear. An additional effect is a more dynamic look of the whole bike. Jack-up kits also allow more rear wheel clearance, e.g. on fully loaded travelling bikes.
Installation note: For jack-up kits that require dismantling the spring or parts of the rear shock we recommend installation in a specialist workshop.
So that a bike can be adjusted for an individual rider’s height, lowering kits for motorcycles can lower the seat by those crucial few centimetres. TRW motorcycle lowering kits offer a cost-effective way of reducing the bike’s height at the rear.
TRW motorcycle lowering kits give you:
- A perfectly adjusted seat level
- A lowering by 20 mm to even 40 mm depending on model (measure vertical to rear axle)
- A maximum of safety
- Stops with reaching the ground with both of your feet
- The central suspension strut retains its full working length in most cases
- An efficient solution at low cost and little effort
Very often lowering is achieved by a modified suspension but with a TRW motorbike lowering kit a safe and comfortable level can be achieved with much less effort.
With TRW height reducers you replace the original parts from the suspension system, e.g. linkage levers, push rods, triangular plates, spring base plates etc. by our modified parts. TRW lowering kits offer premium product quality. Depending on the model they are laser-cut from high quality stainless steel or CNC-milled aluminium parts. The robust parts ensure safety and come complete.
Notes for installation: many motorcycle lowering kits require the side stand to be shortened. On a few motorcycles, removing the main stand is unavoidable. For systems that require dismantling the spring or parts of the rear shock we recommend installation in a specialist workshop.
Licence Plate Holders
The high-quality lasered TRW licence plate holders can be fitted in almost all European countries. The design of the licence plate holder is adapted to the most common plate sizes. The model-specific range is supplemented by 2 universal licence plate holders for individual adaptation.
- The attractive, lightweight licence holders have indicator mounts and are supplied complete with assembly accessories.
- The high-quality aluminium holders are cut to exact size using laser technology and are given a black powder coating to protect against corrosion.
- The licence plate holder can easily be mounted on the original points using the enclosed assembly accessories.
- To meet the most demanding requirements, the holder has a stable side strut for the CBR 1000RR and CB 1000R.
- On a few models, the original indicators no longer fit.
- The licence plate holders are supplied without lighting elements: For Kawasaki ZX-6 2007 and B-King, the holder is supplemented with an LED light including rear/brake light and plate lighting.
- On models where the original licence plate lighting has to be replaced, TRW offers a high-quality replacement.
- Item no.: MSH900 with plastic housing
- Item no.: MSH902 Milled aluminium housing with LED
- For individual conversions, the TRW range includes two different universal licence plate holders for customisation:
- Item no.: MSH400 Universal holder
- Item no.: MSH401 Variable holder with variable fitting angle up to 130 degrees
TRW chain guards are in line with current trends and are particularly effective at enhancing older machines. The universally compatible chain guard from the "Black Edition" series has become an extremely popular accessory.
- Chain guards are made of rolled aluminium.
- The design is attractive and distinctive.
- The construction is high-quality and very stable. Powder coating protects the chain guards against scratches and corrosion.
- The universal chain guard in black or silver has a maximum mounting range of 377mm and can be individually adapted.
- Item no.: MCK2222 (silver)
- Item no.: MCK2222 S (black)
Find suitable parts and all associated information in our catalog.