The TRW foot rest range is continuously extended with new models, making adjustable motorcycle rear sets available to even more riders. All TRW foot rests are manufactured in Germany, offering exceptional design, more riding pleasure and manufacturing quality at an attractive price.
The TRW product portfolio
TRW foot rest systems
TRW foot rest systems are visual highlights, ergonomic and technically unrivalled. They are extremely stable yet ultra-lightweight. With TRW rear sets riders can enhance the appearance of their bikes and apply parts with sophisticated ergonomics and technology for a more sportive but yet safe ride.
As a special service all individual parts for the TRW as rear sets are available as replacements.
TRW racing rear sets are the result of sophisticated development and extensive test rides on the road and on the track. The TRW black anodized rear sets are particularly popular with sporty riders. Offering perfect ergonomics, ultra-light weight, reliable functionality and an attractive look, they are a worthwhile upgrade for almost any sport bike.
TRW racing rear sets give you:
- An ultra-light weight with racing functionalities
- Individually adjustable up to 28.5 mm horizontally and up to 18 mm vertically
- Many systems can be easily converted to reverse gearshift
- Enhanced sporty ergonomics for increased performance and maximum of safety
- A distinctive and more dynamic look of your bike
- All rear set spare parts are available for replacement
- All racing rear sets come with a certificate of conformity (TÜV)
The brand new generation of the rear set systems “SP Edition” and “RAC Edition” come with very filigree contours, are ultra-lightweights and give the bike an individual touch. In the design and development of these motorcycle rear rests, the focus has been on racing and sporty riding on the road.
The TRW adjustable rear sets are top choice of international professional riders and proven in all racing categories. Whether you use them on the road or in race conditions, TRW motorcycle foot controls leave the competition behind.
TRW rear sets are an upgrade for almost any sporty bike
It’s the combination of perfect functionality and appealing design that keeps our racing rear sets ahead of the pack. The “SP Edition” foot pegs are foldable, rigid racing foot rests are available as accessories. “RAC Edition” foot pegs come with rigid foot rests.
The TRW rear sets allow optimum positioning, adjustments putting those foot rests exactly where you need them. Thanks to the rear set adapter plate, the sets can be individually adjusted up to 28.5 mm horizontally and up to 18 mm vertically. Set further back, the foot rest position provides added support for the rider during acceleration. Set higher, they allow an even greater lean angle.
TRW rear sets are designed with racing functionality and the sporty footrest pegs come with black Teflon stoppers and all individual parts are available for replacement.
In addition to offering numerous adjustment options many systems can be easily converted to reverse gearshift. Rear sets, pre-assembled with gearshift reversal, are available for some specific models.
TRW rear sets “SP Edition” and “RAC Edition” are premium quality German-made products. They impress not just with their technical and ergonomic benefits but also with their appealing design. Produced from high-quality aluminium alloy the black beauties are also a visual upgrade of almost any motorcycle. TRW “Racing” clip-ons match perfectly with the rear sets. Together they add the final touch to your dream machine.
TRW rear sets are available for more than 100 models from Aprilia, BMW, Ducati, Honda, Kawasaki, KTM to Suzuki, Triumph and Yamaha. And TRW is still extending the range. The approval certificate for the adjustable rear sets is available as download on the homepage.
An individually adjustable footrest position allows greater ground clearance or comfort. The milled footrest retaining plates enable the original rearsets to be moved further back, up, or even down.
- Retaining plates with certificate of conformity (TÜV).
- The high-strength aluminium plates are milled with CNC controlled production.
- The variable footrest adjustment provides a comfortable or sporty seat combination using the original rearset. Changes:
- Backwards: 26-46 mm
- Upwards: max. 25 mm
- Downwards: max. 10 mm
- The retaining plates are black or silver depending on the model, and have 3 or 4 rows of holes.
- On some models, replacement of the stop light switch is recommended.
- An adapter is generally necessary for lever extension, by 20 or 30 mm depending on the adjustment.
- Item no.: MCF420: 20 mm length
- Item no.: MCF430: 30 mm length
- For extreme backwards adjustment, a changed brake fluid tank position may be necessary. This is done using an aluminium shackle:
- Item no.: MCF440 (silver) up to 70 mm
- Item no.: MCF440S (black) up to 70 mm
If a lightweight design and attractive look are important to you, the TRW foot brake cylinder is the ideal alternative to the original. Combined with the Black Edition rearset, it results in a totally new and individual high-tech look.
- Foot brake cylinders made in Germany with certificate of conformity (TÜV).
- A special product, made from high-strength aluminium and milled with CNC technology for individual conversions.
- The compact and space-saving construction weighs just 150 g and the piston diameter is 12.8 mm.
- The fitting for connecting the hose to the brake fluid tank, a banjo bolt in matching colour and a set of seals are all included.
- The variable fastening points from 37 mm to 50 mm (slotted holes) allow the foot brake cylinder to be used anywhere.
- It is operated by the piston rod in conjunction with a swivel head with M8 thread.
- Available colours: silver, gold and black
Find suitable parts and all associated information in our catalog.