You're from India?
Please register using this button to gain access to customized content that we tailor specifically to your needs as an Indian workshop.
You're from another country?
Your workshop is located in another country, for example Greece or Australia? Please register using this button to ensure you get access to content tailored to your individual needs.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Your Trusted Partner since 1984
- Vehicle specific information for over 15.000 vehicles
- Up to date knowledge for premium and other vehicles - directly from the manufacturers
- Technical tips and support hotline
Vehicle-specific mounting instructions
Exclusive, detailed instructions for a fast, efficient fit
Fully illustrated, with text instructions in 23 languages: Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish
- Key information at-a-glance, including target times, tools required and torque values, tailored for the daily needs of your workshop
- Easy-to-follow guides with comprehensive, clear and accurate instructions for products across the full ZF Aftermarket brand portfolio, including ZF, SACHS, LEMFÖRDER and TRW
- Watch the video to discover how to find the mounting instructions
OE Service Campaigns
Keep your workshop more efficient
- The exclusive service data that we receive directly from the vehicle manufacturer is passed on to you, so you can find out if manufacturer-compliant service work applies to the vehicle you're working on
- Keeps your business as well informed as an OE or authorized workshop
- Service data includes the complete ZF Aftermarket portfolio plus the full range of parts for the whole vehicle
- Watch the video to discover how to find the OE service campaigns
The right support, just when you need it
- One-stop-shop for advice on essential parts that are used in your workshop every day
- Expert, friendly specialists, always available during working hours via the hotline
- Easy-to-use online portal providing highly relevant resources for your workshop, such as product details, a personalized area for specific information, unique apps and more
Our Login is that easy
How does it work?
1. Fill in your data
Choose the registration button for your country below and complete the registration form
Enter your activation code and click "finish"
Check your email and click the confirmation link
Set your password and login to protech.zf.com/start
Please have your activation code ready when registering. The code can be found within your ZF [pro]Tech start pack
If your workshop is located in India, please register here for ZF [pro]Tech start to gain access to customized content that we tailor specifically to your needs.
If your workshop is located in another country, for example Greece or Australia, please register here to start your ZF [pro]Tech membership.
Get in touch
International support contact
Do you have any questions? Please contact us!
Indian support contact
Your workshop is located in India? Please contact our Indian support number +91 21356 24988 or contact us via e-mail.