Services direct and ready to use
Benefit from our service network
- Tailor-made repairs and minimized downtimes
- Tried-and-tested quality
- Services for the entire driveline and chassis system
- Technical superiority
- Demand- and current value-based repairs
- The reliability you need for your car maintenance service
- Various useful tips via the Expert Blog
Our Aftermarket Services
Strong Workshops by ZF Aftermarket
Does your vehicle have a ZF Transmission, Steering or Axle? Whether it's a car, truck or bus, it has no worth if it does not move. ZF offers you cost-effective repair service at our branches in Johannesburg and Cape Town enabling you to ensure downtime is minimized.
Your advantage with ZF Aftermarket Workshops:
- 12 months warranty
- Only genuine ZF parts are used All the latest upgrades from Germany are incorporated at our comprehensively equipped workshop
- All load-carrying parts are crack detected
- State of the art test facilities
- Highly trained staff
- Competitive pricing
- Service exchange stock available
- ZF has ISO 9002 and VDA6 accreditation
Our extensive range of trainings will make you an expert on a wide range of topics. From short online sessions of one hour to two-day face-to-face trainings for various topics - just choose the right size for your needs.
In addition you can access the training platform via your dashboard to get information and book your individual trainings directly.
Discover the trainings within your personal dashboard.
Want to add the service to your dashboard? Request it directly through our registration.
ZF [pro]Academy offers a range of technical training programs featuring the installation, diagnosis, and maintenance of commercial vehicle air braking systems. It also provides training from electronically controlled braking and driving dynamics control systems developed and manufactured by WABCO.
We train from practical experience using our own unique training technology. We show not only how a truck and / or trailer is piped, but how the brake systems actually work. Our training is completed with logical fault finding and laptop diagnostics. Current, all training in 2022 is conducted online.
Contact Vic Currin on 076 283 3754 or email victor.currin@zf-com for training schedule and further information.