Workshop Concepts at a glance
ZF [pro]Tech start
- Access to ZF Aftermarket Online Portal Service campaigns for all vehicle manufacturers
- Vehicle-specific fitting instructions
- Access to special training offers for workshop partners
- Contact with the transmission service in Dortmund
- Online product catalog
- Installation and product hotline
- Access to advertising material, promotional gifts and workshop equipment via the advertising material shop
One-time start-up fee: £125
ZF [pro]Tech plus
- All services from ZF [pro]Tech start
- Personal support on site
- Two-day technical training (including hotel accommodation, meals and social programme)
- Premium status with the competence centre for transmission service in Dortmund
- High-quality ZF [pro]Tech plus sign for your workshop
- Sales agreement with ZF Aftermarket products
One-time start-up fee: £100
Annual system fee: £600
About the program
ZF [pro]Tech – Your trusted partner
- Vehicle specific information for over 15,000 vehicles
- Up to date knowledge for premium and other vehicles - directly from the manfacturers
- Technical tips and support hotline
What's in it for you?
Vehicle-specific mounting instructions
- Key information at-a-glance, including target times, tools required and torque values, tailored for the daily needs of your workshop.
- Easy-to-follow guides with comprehensive, clear and accurate instructions for products across the full ZF Aftermarket brand portfolio, including ZF, SACHS, LEMFÖRDER and TRW.
- Fully illustrated, with text instructions in 17 languages.
OE service campaigns
- The exclusive service data that we receive directly from the vehicle manufacturer is passed on to you, so you can find out if manufacturer-compliant service work applies to the vehicle you're working on.
- Keeps your business as well informed as an OE or authorized workshop.
- Service data includes the complete ZF Aftermarket portfolio plus the full range of parts for the whole vehicle.
Exclusive training offers
Technical training – prepared for the future
- Discover market-specific topics and trends for your daily workshop business
- Online training from OE experts with practical information on products
- Accessible whenever you want – video-on-demand recordings from ZF specialists
- Exclusive training courses especially for ZF [pro]Tech partners
- Practical and up-to-date: Direct contact to ZF training experts
Support center – Just when you need it!
- One-stop-shop for advice on essential parts that are used in your workshop every day.
- Expert, friendly specialists, always available during working hours via the hotline.
- Easy-to-use online portal providing highly relevant resources for your workshop, such as product details, a personalized area for specific information, unique apps and more.
The documents for the clever ZF [pro]Tech plus partnership
General terms and conditions
These agreements will continue to apply to the new partnership.