ECP coverage benefits at a glance
The ECP program was developed to relieve fleet operators and bus manufacturers of the risks associated with repair costs. ECP stands for Extended Coverage Program and offers a comprehensive service that includes repair and overhaul work on axle and transmission systems.
The ZF customer makes the agreed one-time payment, which covers 100% of the labor and material costs in the event of damage. The operating costs are calculated precisely so that the vehicle owner can use his company's funds in a more targeted manner.
ECP purchase means additional protection against the risks of repair costs.
- Globally expanded network of the ZF Service Organization
- Technical support from experts of the ZF Service Organization, even beyond the driveline
- Product-trained and qualified personnel for diagnosis and repair work
Customized services for your needs
Stage 2 includes:
- Troubleshooting on the vehicle
- On-site repairs for which the component does not have to be removed from the vehicle
- Costs covered: All (labor, travel, and material costs including ZF peripheral parts according to the defined ZF scope of supply)
Stage 3 includes:
- Partial / full repairs in accordance with ZF quality guidelines
- Transport costs for transmissions / axles from customer ← → nearest ZF Service Center
- Covered costs: All (labor, travel, and material costs according to the defined ZF scope of supply)
Fixed price compensation for product removal / installation, towing and downtimes
Services and conditions
- Transmission: Maximum 8 years or 1.5 million km
- Axles: Maximum 8 years or 1 million km
- E-mobility: on request
- Standard contractual arrangement based on the ECP model (GTC)
- Volume discounts possible if the contract is concluded for more than one product group
- One-time payment (advance payment)
- The minimum number of vehicles for an ECP is 1.
- Maximum age: Only vehicles whose warranty has not yet expired can be included in an ECP, e.g. new vehicles up to an age of 2 years as a rule.
Matching components from a single source: efficient and economical
RL 75 E para ônibus
RL 82 EC para ônibus urbanos
Your contact to ZF Aftermarket
Your request has failed. E-mail cannot be sent. Please correct your data.
Thank you very much! Your request has been sent.